I (“Participant”) hereby enters this Participation Agreement with Sage International Family Association, LLC (“Association”).
WHEREAS, intended parents may be utilizing third-party reproduction to create their family.
WHEREAS, intended parents may need assistance and guidance about the process that includes the use of experts in the medical field of IVF and the legal field of IVF.
WHEREAS, intended parents may desire to become parents of a child through a surrogate mother; and
WHEREAS, intended parents seek to join the Association as non-voting members and may be eligible to serve on the Advisory Committee of the Association; and
WHEREAS, if intended parents utilize the services of a gestation surrogate, the intended parents shall pay the medical benefits of the pregnancy based on the expected expenses calculated in advance; and
WHEREAS, the Association shall provide for: (1) education, to the intended parent on assisted reproduction, IVF and gestational surrogacy; (2) providing a network of advocacy and support programs for the intended parent to assist in all aspects of the assisted reproduction, IVF and gestational surrogacy including pre and post programs for the intended parent; (3) covering pregnancy related medical expenses through its SURROGATELITE Program; and (4) providing assistance for the daily need and care of the intended parent during the pregnancy and any post care, if necessary;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing, Participant agrees as follows:
- Participant agrees to become a “Participant” in the Association and be eligible to participate in an Advisory Committee as provided in Article 2.6 and 2.7 of the Operating Agreement of the Association.
- Participant agrees to join the Association for the purpose of utilizing its member benefits which may include receiving contractual liability coverage for the intended parents for the pregnancy related medical expenses of the gestational surrogate. The Association will establish a Trust for coverage. The Trust will participate in coverage issues for the Association’s captive. The benefits provided to the intended parents shall be what are provided through the Association and the Trust.
- Participant understands that Association has no control or oversight over the services provided to the Participant by any vendors associated with the Association member benefit platform. Sage has secured these vendors as independent third-parties and Sage does not warrant or guarantee their services, nor does Association accept any liability for any damages possibly incurred by Participant in working with any of Association’s vendors.
- Participant agrees that by joining Association that their contact information may be shared with Association’s participating vendors and that Participant may be contacted directly by an Association participating vendor regarding that vendors services.
- The Association’s Advisory Committee is comprised of Members who choose to enter into this Participation Agreement with the Association and whose activities in the Advisory Committee will be defined by the Association in accordance with Article 2.7 of the Operating Agreement of the Association.
- Participant acknowledges that the Association may terminate relationship with its Participants by providing at least thirty (30) days’ written notice to the Participant before the end of the year in which the services are being provided. The annual membership dues will be automatically renewed annually unless and until Participant indicates their intent to terminate their membership. Termination will be within 5 days of request of termination of membership by Participant.
The Participant hereby requests participation with the Association.
I acknowledge that I am signing this document electronically, and agree that my digital signature will be binding. My digital signature on this document represents that I agree to the terms of this Website’s Confidentiality Agreement and the terms set forth above in this Member Participation Agreement.
Except for Participant’s family members, Participant agrees not to disclose to any third party, or use in any manner, information furnished by Sage International Family Association, LLC., including but not limited to, terms of engagement, costs, fees, processes, time frames, sources, names of other parties, and data from any portion of Sage International Family Association, LLC.’s website. Participant will not disclose the confidential information to any person or party without the specific written authorization of Sage International Family Association, LLC.